Uzbekistan, Madrasa in Bukhara, built in 1795 with money from Empress Catherine II of Russia
This is a Digital Image not an actual print
Madrasa in Bukhara, named after the Ambassador to Russia, Ernazar Elche, built in 1795 with money from Empress Catherine II of Russia and later demolished by the Russians in 1930. Engraved by Augustin François Lemaître (1797-1870) for ‘L’Univers- Tartarie, Belouchistan, Boutan et Nepal’, by Dubeux , Valmont and Raymond, 1848.
Original image size 14.0 x 8.9 cm
Digital image size 3315 x 2106 px
28.0 x 17.8 cm (300 dpi)