Roslin Castle from the River North Esk

£18.00

Description

Engraved by William Angus (c1752-1821 after the original by John Elliott Woolford (1779-1866) draughtsman, painter and architect. It was published in ‘The Beauties of Scotland’ by Robert Forsyth 1806.

Copper engraving
1806
Original image size 11.1 x 8.1 cm
Digital image size 5131 x 4102 px
33.0 x 23.9 cm (300 dpi)

Categories: ,