Rome, Church of St Ignatius, Front Elevation, dedicated to Ignatius of Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus
This print comes in an ivory coloured acid-free conservation mount, ready to frame.
This baroque church was built between 1626 and 1650.
Drawn by Niel and engraved by J. Bury. Published in ‘Monuments Anciens et Moderne’ by Jules Gailhabaud, Paris 1853.
Image size 182 x 244 mm