‘Provand’s Lordship’ opposite the Barony Church
This print comes in an ivory coloured acid-free conservation mount, ready to frame – fits standard frame size 12″ x 10″. Drawn by William Simpson, then a young apprentice at Allan & Ferguson, who printed the lithograph for ‘Views and Notices of Glasgow in Former Times’ by Robert Stuart, 1848. Provand’s Lordship was built in 1471 as part of St Nicholas’s Hospital by Andrew Muirhead, Bishop of Glasgow.
Image size 185x 120 mm
There are no reviews yet.