Pitcorthie House, Fife

£18.00

Description

This house was built c1820 and demolished in the 1950s to be replaced by a modernist house in 1968. Drawn by James Stewart and engraved by Joseph Swan for the ‘History of the County of Fife’, by John Leighton 1840
Steel engraving
1840
Image size 181 x 123 mm
450 ppi

Categories: ,

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Pitcorthie House, Fife”