Newstead Abbey Nottinghamshire, West View, the home of Lord Byron
Drawn and engraved by John Coney (1786-1833) for ‘Ecclesiastical Edifices of the Olden Time’ by John Coney 1842, published by Henry Bohn. This was the second publication using Coney’s engravings which were originally made for the 1817-1830 edition of William Dugdale’s Monasticon Anglicanum.
Original image size 311 x 202 mm
Digital image size 5262 x 3717 px
44.6 cm x 31.5 cm (300 dpi)