Monk’s Tower at the riverside corner of Gowrie House Perth
This is a Digital Image not an actual print
Engraved by Sparrow after the original by Captain George Henry Hutton (d. 1827) of the Royal Artillery for ‘The Antiquities of Scotland’ 1797 by Francis Grose.
Original image size 185 x 130 mm
Digital image size 4339 x 3008 px
36.7 cm x 25.5 cm (300 dpi)