Ireland, the 13th century King John’s Castle or Limerick Castle



Engraved by J. Cousen after the original by William Henry Bartlett (1809-1854) for ‘Ireland, its Scenery, Character etc.’ 1860. This engraving first appeared in ‘The Scenery and Antiquities of Ireland’ in 1842.

Steel engraving
Original image size 36.4 x 23.6 cm
Digital image size 4299 x 2790 px
36.4 x 23.6 cm (300 dpi)