Ellisland Farm, Dumfriesshire
Burns rented this farm from 1788 until 1791 when the family moved to Dumfries. Engraved by T. Jeavons after the painting by D.O. Hill RSA for ‘The Land of Burns’ by John Wilson (Christopher North), and Robert Chambers. Published by Blackie & Son, Glasgow 1840. Paper size approx. 200 x 260 mm.
Image size approx. 140 x 90 mm.