Bothwell Church, Lanarkshire
The Collegiate Church of Bothwell was dedicated in 1398. Alterations to the Nave in 1719 and 1833 (as designed by David Hamilton) were followed by restoration to the Quire in 1898 and further alterations in 1933.
Drawn by J. C. Brown and lithographed by A & J Macpherson of Edinburgh, for ‘The Kirk and the Manse’ by Rev. Robert W. Fraser. Published in 1857 by A. Fullerton & Co. Page size approx. 290 x 240 mm.
Image size approx. 235 x 172 mm.