Blackfriars Chapel at St Andrews, Fife
This is a Digital Image not an actual print
Drawn by Francis Grose, after the original by Thomas Cocking, and engraved by W. Thomas for ‘The Antiquities of Scotland’ by Francis Grose, 1797.
Original image size approx. 18.0 x 12.5 cm
Digital size 35.3 cm x 24.2 cm px
33.7 cm x 23.9 cm (300 dpi)