Barony Church, Glasgow
This church was designed by James Adam and John Robertson in 1798 to accomodate the Barony congregation which had used the crypt of Glasgow Cathedral since the late 16th century. It was demolished in 1889.
Drawn by J. C. Brown and lithographed by J. Gordon Junior, for ‘The Kirk and the Manse’ by Rev. Robert W. Fraser. Published in 1857 by A. Fullerton & Co. Page size approx. 290 x 240 mm.
Some slight water stain marks on top left margin, not affecting image.
Image size approx. 236 x 173 mm.