Archbishop’s Palace & St Nicholas’s Chapel, Glasgow about 1780
This print comes in an ivory coloured acid-free conservation mount, ready to frame – fits standard frame size 12″ x 10″. Drawn by Mr Weir and lithographed by Allan & Ferguson for ‘Views and Notices of Glasgow in Former Times’ by Robert Stuart, 1848
Image size 166 x 133 mm
There are no reviews yet.