Slezer – Ruins of St Andrews Cathedral 1693-Blockmounted
Originally engraved on copper by John Slezer in 1693, this reduced reproduction is taken from the 1874 edition of ‘Theatrum Scotiae’.
This print is a high quality reproduction of an antique b/w engraving which has been skilfully coloured using Photoshop software. It is printed on archive quality paper using light-fast inks.
This edition is mounted on 6mm MDF board with a craquelure satin varnish finish, complete with hanging cord. It measures approx. 43 x 32 cms.