Slezer-1693 The Ruins of St Andrews Castle – Mounted Size 16×11-inches

£35.00

Description

Originally engraved on copper by John Slezer in 1693, this reduced reproduction is taken from the 1874 edition of ‘Theatrum Scotiae’.
This print is a high quality reproduction of an antique b/w engraving which has been skilfully coloured using Photoshop software. It is printed on archive quality paper using light-fast inks in a conservation mount.