Mausoleum of Burns, Dumfries
This monument was erected in 1815 in St Michael’s church yard Dumfries. Engraved by W. Forrest after the painting by D.O. Hill RSA for ‘The Land of Burns’ by John Wilson (Christopher North), and Robert Chambers. Published by Blackie & Son, Glasgow 1840. Paper size approx. 200 x 260 mm.
Image size approx. 140 x 90 mm.