Kilmaron Castle, Fife

£35.00

Description

Kilmaron Castle was demolished about 1984. In the background can be seen the Lomond Hills and, through the trees, the Hopetoun Monument at the summit of Mount Hill. Drawn by James Stewart and engraved by Joseph Swan for the ‘History of the County of Fife’, by John Leighton 1840
Steel engraving
1840
Image size 186 x 124 mm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Kilmaron Castle, Fife”