France, Church of St Pierre Caen, Normandy
The canal shown at the eastern end of St Pierre church was filled in and became a road around the middle of the 19th century.
Drawn by David Roberts and engraved by J. Tingle for ‘The Gallery of Modern British Artists’, published by Charles Tilt, London, 1836.
Image size approx. 111 x 157 mm.