Anwoth Church and Manse, Kirkudbrightshire
West Anwoth Parish Church was built in 1826-27. The architect was Walter Newall. It was closed in 2002.
Drawn by J. C. Brown and lithographed by A & J Macpherson of Edinburgh, for ‘The Kirk and the Manse’ by Rev. Robert W. Fraser. Published in 1857 by A. Fullerton & Co. Page size approx. 290 x 240 mm.
Image size approx. 236 x 175 mm.